Ingredients: white rice flour, cane sugar, potato starch, tapioca flour, light brown sugar, natural vanilla flavor (cane sugar, vanilla bean extractives), sea salt, cream of tarter, baking soda, xanthan gum
Our mixes require just a few pantry staples (and no eggs or egg replacers) and can be made in small batches! Bake 3, 6, 9, or 12 cupcakes at a time or one 9 inch single-layer cake. One mix will also make 36 mini cupcakes. See the back of the label for instructions. (We also have these easy to read charts for small batch baking.)
Proudly produced in a facility free from: peanuts, tree nuts, eggs, dairy, soy, wheat, gluten, fish, shellfish, and sesame.
- Top 8 allergen free!
- Also top 14 allergen free!
- Manufactured in a dedicated Top 8 (and top 14) Allergen Free facility free from peanuts, tree nuts, dairy, eggs, gluten, wheat, soy, fish, shellfish, and sesame.
- Sesame, coconut, flax, chia and chickpea free.
- Gluten free
- Bakes without eggs
- Vegan and Plant-Based
- All Natural, No Artificial Colors, No Preservatives
- Made with Love in the USA
8 oz. Liquid measuring cup
Muffin tin or cake pan
Cupcake liners or non-stick cooking spray
Additional Ingredients Needed to make a full batch or one 9″ cake:
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar (or vinegar)
- 1 cup rice milk (or milk of your choice)
- 3 1/2 tablespoons canola oil (or oil of your choice)
Size: NET WT. 16oz. (453.8g)