Ingredients: powdered sugar (cane sugar, cornstarch), natural color sprinkles (cane sugar, corn starch, palm oil and palm kernel oil, sunflower lecithin; colored with turmeric, annatto, beet juice, red cabbage, and beta-carotene; maltodextrin, sodium bicarbonate and carnauba wax), natural vanilla flavor (cane sugar, vanilla bean extractives), sea salt
Our mixes require just a few pantry staples and can be made in small batches! Make enough frosting for 3, 6, 9, or 12 cupcakes at a time or for one 9 inch single-layer cake. One mix will also frost 36 mini cupcakes. See the back of the label for instructions. (We also have these easy to read charts for small batch baking.)
Proudly produced in a facility free from: peanuts, tree nuts, eggs, dairy, soy, wheat, gluten, fish, shellfish, and sesame.
- Top 8 allergen free!
- Top 14 allergen free!
- Manufactured in a dedicated Top 8 (and top 14) Allergen Free facility free from peanuts, tree nuts, dairy, eggs, gluten, wheat, soy, fish, shellfish, and sesame.
- Sesame, coconut, flax, chia and chickpea free.
- Certified Gluten Free
- Kosher Certified
- Vegan and Plant-Based
- All Natural, No Artificial Colors, No Preservatives
- Made with Love in the USA
Electric hand mixer or stand mixer
Optional: Piping tips / bags/ cake decorating tools
Additional Ingredients Needed to make to make one full batch:
- ¾ cup shortening or softened butter (of your choice) or a combo of the two *we recommend 1/2 cup shortening and 1/4 cup vegan softened butter
- 2-3 teaspoons rice milk (or milk of your choice)
Size: NET WT. 13oz (368.9g)
Be sure to check out our extensive collection of recipes here!