This peppermint frosting is perfect for topping onto peppermint brownies, grab that recipe here.
Peppermint Frosting Ingredients Needed:
- Kate’s Safe & Sweet Vanilla Frosting Mix
- 3/4 cup of Butter/ Shortening of your choice
- up to 4 teaspoons of Rice milk (or safe milk of your choice
- 1/2 teaspoon of pure peppermint extract (more if you like it stronger in peppermint flavor)
- Mixing bowl(s)
- Measuring spoon
- Measuring cup
- Hand mixer or stand mixer
- Combine butter/ shortening in a large bowl and beat until well combined.
- Add about half of the frosting mix and mix until well combined.
- Add 2 teaspoons of the rice milk and continue to mix.
- Add peppermint extract and the remaining frosting mix and mix until well combined and smooth.
- Add more peppermint extract if you’d like it to have a stronger peppermint flavor.
This frosting is dreamy and creamy and a perfect additional to cupcakes, cake, cookies and everything in between. It’s also delicious eaten right off of the spoon!