A delicious take on frosting that is perfect for Fall! This frosting is so easy to make with our Kate’s Safe and Sweet vanilla frosting mix, and tastes amazing. Gluten free, vegan, and top 14 allergy free!
Pair this delicious frosting with our vanilla or chocolate mixes. Or maybe some cinnamon or apple cupcakes! Here is the simple way to make this frosting:
- One Kate’s Safe and Sweet Vanilla Frosting Mix
- 1/2 cup (non-dairy) butter
- 1/4 cup vegetable shortening
- 1 tablespoon rice milk
- 4 tbsp Maple Syrup
- Dash Cinnamon
- In a large mixing bowl with hand mixers or a stand mixer, combine the butter and shortening together until smooth and creamy.
- Add the contents of the frosting packet along with the maple syrup and cinnamon.
- Whip on high speed for 3-4 minutes or until light and fluffy.
- Top on your favorite cake or cupcakes and enjoy!
Enjoy and Happy Baking!