A loaded brownie with your favorite chocolate sandwich cookies and white chocolate chips = pure happiness!
This recipe can be top allergen free, gluten free and vegan depending on your choice of chocolate sandwich cookies and white chocolate chips.
You’ll need our double chocolate brownie mix (which requires just oil and water to bake,) yours are chocolate sandwich cookies and white chocolate chips.
For sandwich cookies, Oreo© are launching a new gluten free version this month (contains soy) and for white chocolate chips we use Pascha©. For both of these products, please use what product and brands are safe for you and your family.
The first step to making these is to gather all your ingredients and supplies.
Chocolate Sandwich Cookie Brownies
- Mixing bowl(s)
- Measuring cups
- Baking Pan
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Parchment paper
- Kate’s Safe & Sweet Double Chocolate Brownie Mix
- 1/3 cup of your Safe Oil
- 2/3 cup of water
- 1 1/2 cups broken chocolate sandwich cookies
- 1/2 cup of white chocolate chips
(above amounts are what is need to make a full batch. If you are making a half batch adjust ingredient measurements as needed per packaging.)
Brownie Mix Instructions:
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Lightly spray the side of the pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Line the bottom of your pan with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, blend the brownie mix, water, and oil together until smooth. Scrape the sides of the bowl as needed.
- Stir in 1/2 cup of the broken chocolate sandwich cookies and white chocolate chips.
- Spread batter evenly into prepared pan. Note: batter will be thick.
- Top the batter with the remaining (1 cup) of broken chocolate sandwich cookies
- Bake on middle rack per times below until toothpick inserted 2 inches from edge comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and allow pan to cool on wire rack for at least 2 hours.
- Cut into squares and serve.
BAKING TIMES for a full batch:
9” x 9” pan 29-32 minutes
11” x 7” pan 27-30 minutes
When you’re cutting you’ll get some pretzels falling out the sides – don’t worry, just scoop it up and enjoy!
YUM! We may have over did it with the pretzels on top!
These are fun to make and eat and best served within 3-5 days. I bet they would be delicious topped with your safe ice cream too!
Don’t forget to check out our entire selection of recipes here. Happy Safe & Sweet baking!